Thursday 16 January 2014

Bake Club - Young Coconut & Berry Slushies

I mentioned in my previous post about the challenges over on taste.com.au. The Bake Club challenge for this month is to make anything from the coconut desserts recipe collection. It is really hot and really dry here at the moment. Not as hot as it is in Melbourne though, where the Australian Open  tennis is on, I can't imagine how people are playing tennis in the heat down there. 

I decided it would be nice to make something that didn't involve turning the oven on. I remember looking the Young Coconut & Berry Slushies recipe several times in the issue of delicious magazine and since it is part of this collection I decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did. It has just the right amount of tart and sweet. I didn't wait for it to be too slushie and I just ate it with a spoon. It was so lovely and cooling. I will definitely make it again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment